About General Studies Integrated Program
GS Integrated is a comprehensive classroom program which prepares aspirants holistically for both the Pre and Main stages of the Civil Services Exam. Before anything else, preparation and razor sharp strategy is the key to success. With this idea and intention, our highly qualified and experienced faculty members developed distinguished strategy to cover different topics in a well defined manner. We assist aspirants to develop crystal clear concepts and interdisciplinary approach to crack this coveted exam. Our innovative teaching techniques create a reliable road map to candidate’s goals. We empower you to fulfill dreams and expectations while nourishing the ingredients of hard work, determination, confidence with right-direction and exam cracking strategy. We work proactively with Aspirants to improve their performance with rapidly changing patterns of UPSC exam.
PREMIUM BATCH (Prelims + Main + Interview)
- Development of Integrated and Interdisciplinary approach from basic to advance.
- Value Addition Programmes before IAS Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Proper guidance and feedback at personal level
- Writing skill Development
- Regular class tests
FOUNDATION BATCH (Complete UPPCS Preparation/ IAS )
- Development of basic understanding of General Studies for IAS Exam and complete preparation for state PCS exam.
- Development of Conceptual Understanding at Advance Level & Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Special focus on under-graduate students and working professionals.
- PRELIMS: Paper I & II (CSAT)
- MAINS:GS Papers I, II, III, IV & Essay
- CURRENT AFFAIRS
- INTERVIEW GUIDANCE: When short-listed to appear in the personality test
The entire course is delivered over 2 levels:
- LEVEL 1 (Prelims): Foundation subjects, Current Affairs, Prelims & related course inclusions.
- LEVEL 2(Prelims & Mains): Mains & related course inclusions.